Saturday, May 21, 2011

Email from India

dear sir
i am tour operator ,my few clients want to come to bali in late june 2011
,what places should be included in the tour and which part of bali is best
to stay?
ill be glad if ull revert.
thank you
navneet jain
delhi(india)
We at Bali Advisor receive emails such as this daily from around the world with questions about Bali Travel. We are more than happy to help our guests with their travel plans. I suggested to Navneet that Ubud is the cultural Center with dance and music, musuems, galleries, shopping and great dining and going to a Spa is a must. I mentioned to her that Murni's Spa http://www.murnis.com/spa/index.htm
is my favorite. I also mentioned that Sanur and Nusa Dua Beaches were my favorite and we would provide tour guides and further information on Hotels and Activities in Bali.
We at Bali Advisor are here to Serve
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om !
Jim

1 comment: